We appreciate you visiting our website and understand the value of protecting your privacy.
What Data do We Collect
Curbside Caterers may gather information through online quotations and feedback forms. The information might include your name, contact info, email address, and other information relevant to your queries.
What We Do with Your Information
Curbside Caterers require this information to understand your needs and provide a better service, particularly for the following reason: Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services from time to time; we may also use your information to contact you for market research. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your preferences.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize the experience of our users: Curbside Caterers use the information you provide to us to better respond to your individual needs
- To enhance the capabilities of our website: Curbside Caterers continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To deliver better customer service: Your information helps Curbside Caterers to respond to your service requests effectively
- To process transactions: Curbside Caterers utilizes your information to comply with the payment procedures.
- To administer a contest, survey, and other relevant site functions
To send emails: We may use the email address you provide us for order processing to send you information related to your order and to update you about occasional company news, updates, related product, or services.
We gather data, including personal information when you use our website or other related resources.
Our systems utilize numerous techniques, such as cookies, to collect this data, which may include your
- cookie identifier, cookie data on whether your device has software to access certain features;
- unique device identifier and device type;
- domain, browser type, language,
- system settings;
- time zone and country
- previous website visits;
- data regarding the interaction with our website, including the click behavior and indicated likings; and
- (ix) access timelines and URLs.
How Curbside Caterers Safeguards Your Information
Curbside Caterers deploys numerous technical and organizational measures, including encryption and authentication tools in certain circumstances, to safeguard your personal information.
Despite our continuous efforts, no website, mobile application, database, or system is completely safe or secure in any way. There’s always a chance that your data may fall into the hands of hackers and infiltrators. However, you can keep your private information, including payment details, safe by taking practical steps to protect your information against unauthorized revelation or misuse.
Sharing / Protection of Your Personal Information.
Curbside Caterers do not engage in unethical practices that include selling, trading, or renting your personal identification information to others. Curbside Caterers may distribute each of the categories of the information we gather with the following entities for the business purposes described below.
- To 3rd party vendors who work in partnership with Veterans Lives Matter (VLM) to sell products through online and retail means
- To our advertisement partners to improve the buyer’s experience
- To offer you products that might attract your interest
- To create business opportunities for us and other affiliated networks for better coverage and sales
Third-Party Websites and Service.
Users may find content on our Site about the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We at Curbside Caterers do not control the content or links on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. These third-party services may have their privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites with a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s terms and policies.
For more information, contact us on:
Your Acceptance of these Terms.
By using this Site, you indicate your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.